Re: [OM] IMG: The Wife's Favorite

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: The Wife's Favorite
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 16:48:13 -0500
Hi Moose,

The 1989 Volvo is a fuel-injected 4-cyl, and I was surprised at how well the
injection system did the job at Estes Park.  However, in today's traffic, it
suffers from anemia when merging.  Its highway replacement is 2007 V70 with
a turbo 5-cyl.  That is a real pleasure to drive.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA