Re: [OM] Sony will get Oly 5 axis IBIS

Subject: Re: [OM] Sony will get Oly 5 axis IBIS
From: Frank Wijsmuller <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2013 20:37:50 +0200
There is also the rumor that Sony seeks to integrate the A and E line
somehow.

They never get A customers to follow that development without IBIS. So it
would not be illogical if the FF NEX would have IBIS, if that would mark
the beginning of that 'integrated' line.

I'd prefer such a camera strongly to a conventional DSLR, if I can use my
Zuiko's on it.

Best, Frank.

BTW  Now what. Olympus made a giant effort to persuade Ken to buy the E-M5
by not calling it E-M1 (they must know about his wife), and he still don't
buy it? ;-)

2013/6/8 Chuck Norcutt