Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 7/6/2013: two señoritas and two lenses, decades ap

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 7/6/2013: two señoritas and two lenses, decades apart
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2013 11:27:36 -0400
Lair is probably right, no? Your colleagues know if they come anywhere near you
they are likely to be shot. Is the smile because of her joke, your joke, or
because you once again met expectations by unholstering your camera? It
probably wasn't holstered, right? Sitting there on the desk, cocked and ready
to shoot. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
Registered Neanderthal