Re: [OM] Image Editing System

Subject: Re: [OM] Image Editing System
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 16:48:16 -0400
Thanks, Moose.  The quote I got from Dell did change some of the things
that you questioned.  I'm still reviewing it.  They did say they could not
configure the system with Windows 8 and would have to go with Windows 7 Pro
which is fine with me!!  I was afraid of Windows 8 anyway.

I'll see if I can figure out the rest and am waiting on two more quotes.

Tina

Tina Manley
http://tina-manley.artistwebsites.com