Re: [OM] Angels, SP and LR

Subject: Re: [OM] Angels, SP and LR
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 10:35:01 -0400
Moose, couldn't agree more. I'm seeing more and more halos, but I really did
think they were angelic in origin. <g>

LR4's clarity slider lessens the effect considerably, but it's still important
to keep a close eye on the halo. I'm much less hesitant to get what I want
using brushes in LR or masks in PS now.

Or, to be honest, simple curves. It pays huge dividends to really learn the
curves tool in PS.

--Clarified Butter, er, Bob