Re: [OM] Dragonfly & Harley

Subject: Re: [OM] Dragonfly & Harley
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 15:51:44 -0400
Unfortunately, New York City is supposed to be very, very hot while we are
there. It's also very hot here. (Note the one less "very" with here. <g>) I am
trying to convince myself that NYC in the heat will offer even more HCB
moments. I'm working really hard at this.

The good side is that we are staying at my aunt's brownstone in Greenwich
Village, which is one of the cooler parts of the city, both temperature wise
and photo op wise. Ah, well, we shall see what we shall see.

Do have Sunday matinee tickets for Pippin.

--Bob