Re: [OM] Dragonfly & Harley

Subject: Re: [OM] Dragonfly & Harley
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 10:19:33 -0400
Thank you. They are cool, as in made from "armored" (armoured? <g>) mesh with
leather in the right places. Very breathable. Breezes pass right through, which
will be helpful later today when I go cruising in 80+ degree (F) temps. We are
suffering extreme climate change here in Occupied Canada. Wet and cool
yesterday, humid and hotter than the hinges of hell today and for the next few
days. And yippee! I get to go to New York City at the height of the heat wave.
Think I'll take shorts, t-shirts, short, girly socks for my sneaks, and the
X-100S. Who knows what one may find wandering the streets of Greenwich Village
and lower Manhattan?

--Bob "HCB-remains-to-be-seen" Whitmire