Re: [OM] Early morning at St Pancras

Subject: Re: [OM] Early morning at St Pancras
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 10:17:53 -0400
Often said to anyone who will listen (and they are getting damned tired of
hearing it) that one of the greatest single mistakes the United States ever
made (never mind slavery) was abandoning our rail system in favor of the
Interstate Highway system. God, what ignorant, arrogant asses. Of course it
helped that Europe's rail system was bombed out of existence during WWII, and
so they got to start fresh.

--Bob Whitmire
Art's Just Fart Without the eff