Re: [OM] (no subject)

Subject: Re: [OM] (no subject)
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 17:53:01 -0500
John,

Here are a few answers, in case you haven't figured it all out.
*The first aircraft is a military version of the Lockheed Constellation.  It
apparently carried upper and lower radar systems, and was designated the
RC-121D Warning Star.
*The second aircraft is some version of the McDonnell Douglas F-4.  I am not
good at detecting the differences.

You got everything in the right place with your album, except, as I see it,
the images should have been reduced to something like 1200-1400 pixels in
width before you uploaded them to the gallery.  At the size you used, it is
almost impossible to make any use of the enlarged image.

Hope this helps.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA