Re: [OM] (OM) New autumn image

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) New autumn image
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 22:46:48 +0800
Sand is not a precise name, we call anything smaller than a rock "sand". You
are right, checking with Wiki, anything between 2-64mm is called gravel.

Check on more details about this type of roasting, the old traditional
method add maltose and vegetable oil over the gravel, this gives even heat
to the chestnut.

C.H.Ling