Re: [OM] IMG: Kids Still Like Aircraft

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Kids Still Like Aircraft
From: philippe.amard@xxxxxx
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 16:10:39 +0200 (CEST)
Message du : 19/05/2013 15:22
De : "Chuck Norcutt " <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

 Reminds me of hitting a huge bump whilst rounding a curve in my '67
Sunbeam Alpine many years ago.  It broke about 1/3 of the spokes in both
front wheels.  From experience I can tell you the car is still drivable
(slowly) with 1/3 of the spokes broken but it's not something I'd
suggest you repeat.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt

Want fun?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujxPaV-R0eI

Still available,
"The Hydractive suspension improves ride quality, keeps the car levelled, and
enables the car to drive on three wheels if one tire is flat".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citroën_C5

I confirm, as I surprisingly didn't even feel the wheel was nearly flat when it
happened to me ...

OTT: I'm on my second of these - my elder son still drives the 1st one though -
and I deeply regret the brand has now nearly completely abondonned the
technology to offer German style discomfort except for one version of the car
with extra super premium...

Amitiés
Philippe, dreaming of a now discontinued C6 - more at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2q03XZugwg