[OM] [OT] Almost Back

Subject: [OM] [OT] Almost Back
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 20:47:35 -0700 (PDT)
I have not been around for a while, but there is a good reason for that.

I am finally being reunited with my family after being forced to rent during
the week and returning to see them in the weekends for little over a year.

This is it. Our final destination is Connecticut. Our house is under contract.
Good bye to the cottage by the sea (we lived within a walking distance to the
beach in Portsmouth, RI) and say hello to the mountain lodge.

Granby is a city in the western part of CT. The houses there are situated in a
semi-rural setting which is something we thought we'd never end up in, since
both my wife and I like the feel of the big, dynamic city. I hope my first
impression about the people of Granby never gets ruined: They are the
friendliest people of he planet. They like to be outside a lot and are
genuinely happy to see you even when they know that you are just a random
passer by in a car registered in another state.

We spend a lot of time picking our new place, these grueling thirteen hours
drives took a toll on my lower back, but no worries, there is nothing some
exercise that wouldn't cure in about a week or less.

Today, we officially signed the papers and are the proud owners of this house,
which although considered small by American standards, is still big enough for
us:

http://s77.photobucket.com/user/alienspecimen/library/New%20Home?sort=3&page=1

Best

Boris