Re: [OM] OM-6D?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-6D?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 19:54:34 -0400
Enter the EVF.  I was just playing with my OM bellows and slide copier.
  I was using the OM-1 as a control to try and assure that I could get
the same image in focus on the E-M5.  I had no special lighting, just
sitting at the kitchen table with a light above and a white reflector
behind the slide copier to help illuminate the slide.

Truth be told I could see the image on the OM-1 but there was no way it
was bright enough to actually focus.  The E-M5 has no such problem.  I
just turned the exposure compensation dial up by 3 stops and had plenty
of light to focus.  Then I accidentally touched the screen and fired the
shutter.  The +3 stop exposure was horridly blown out.  So, you don't
want to take an exposure that way but I could certainly see to focus (as
well as see the superimposed grid on the screen). :-)

Chuck Norcutt