Re: [OM] IMG: 40,000!

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: 40,000!
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 09:27:01 -0500
> Any of mine that have people are RM.  I never used to license RF at all but
> it's necessary these days to make a living.  RF and micro-stock have ruined
> the stock photography business.

EXACTLY!!!

Like it or not, it's only the RF stuff selling these days. It's a
horribly small income, but at least they are selling. I haven't pulled
any images, and I do submit one once in a while, but I don't bother
making too much of an effort. However, with 40,000 images, you will
dominate the space and make enough money to buy a new camera strap.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx