Re: [OM] So the geek in me...

Subject: Re: [OM] So the geek in me...
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 18:30:17 -0400
I can certainly understand that rangefinders are not for everybody, in
fact, they are not for most people!  They are perfect for me, though, and
I'm so glad I started with Leicas 40 years ago.  If I were starting out
today, there would be entirely too many choices  ;-)

Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com