Re: [OM] Chuck's "Spring done sprung" up on TOPE2

Subject: Re: [OM] Chuck's "Spring done sprung" up on TOPE2
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 22:39:02 -0400
Thanks.  Yes, that turned out pretty well and was probably the easiest
and quickest shot of the bunch.  I don't know if you noticed all the
yellow pollen on the crabapple blossoms.  I'm pretty sure that's from
the pine trees.  The day before when the wind was blowing the pollen was
flowing off the pine trees so heavily that it looked like smoke.

Chuck Norcutt