[OM] Rokkor 58/1.2 (for sale???)

Subject: [OM] Rokkor 58/1.2 (for sale???)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 16:55:30 -0400
The Big_IS m4/3 adapter for the Rokkor 58/1.2 has already arrived.
Total time since order placement was 10 days.  Seems well made and is
complete with a nice m4/3 rear lens cap.

But I'm thinking I'd like another m4/3 lens and seriously considering
selling the Rokkor 58/1.2 to someone who will appreciate it more than
me.  Anyone interested?  I just took 2 quick test shots and on one the
sharpness and bokeh is already standing out.

Chuck Norcutt