[OM] More on E-M5 batteries

Subject: [OM] More on E-M5 batteries
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 16:45:24 -0400
The Progo batteries (also owned by Moose) have already arrived and the
first one is on the charger.  The charger seems as nicely made as the
Oly and is better in that it has a built-in mains plug that folds out of
the way.  I have that for the Oly charger as well except that it's an
aftermarket add-on originally made for Apple gear.  I bought 2 of them
on Amazon and use the other one on the Minolta A1 charger.

And, of course, just hours before the Progo batteries arrived I received
an email from BlueMall who sold me the defective EZO Pro batteries.
They were offering me replacement batteries if I would remove the
negative review on Amazon.
<http://www.amazon.com/EZOPower-Olympus-Full-Decoded-Rechargeable-E-M5/product-reviews/B00A743A06/ref=cm_rdphist_1?ie=UTF8&filterBy=addOneStar&showViewpoints=0>

  I think they have a public relations problem at the moment.  They have
six 5 and 4 star reviews and six 1 star reviews.  Bad lot perhaps.
We'll see what happens.

Chuck Norcutt