Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 9/5/2013: performing for the crowd

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 9/5/2013: performing for the crowd
From: philippe.amard@xxxxxx
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 10:44:48 +0200 (CEST)
Message du : 10/05/2013 09:02
De : "SwissPace " <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
A : olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Copie à :

 I think there may be reasons in addition to that quoted by Nathan it was
also a holiday in my county (as opposed to neighbouring  Zurich which
had labour day the 1st May) in Switzerland (not in the EU), here it is
known as Ascension Day

It was a "bank" holiday" in France, Luxembourg and Germany too.
Europe comes to a halt on that day
Ph