Re: [OM] IMG: Eggs! (long, but worth reading)

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Eggs! (long, but worth reading)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 May 2013 14:55:31 -0400
You are deluding yourself.  Who were the researchers, how was this
determined, where are their research papers and, especially, why is this
not the case with the Masai and Samburu peoples whose diet is largely
meat, milk and blood.  They've never seen a seal or a whale let alone
eat one.  :-)  Dr. Ignarro *is* a research scientist.  He not only
should know better but does.  I think you do too.

Try this on for size. <http://www.ravnskov.nu/myth3.htm>  And please
note that it has actual research papers referenced to back up the data.

Chuck Norcutt