Re: [OM] Extended warranty

Subject: Re: [OM] Extended warranty
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 16:16:22 -0500
To be honest, that's not the concern it once was, as tolerances become
better in the manufacturing. And as to cameras and such, cars don't evolve
as rapidly as cameras. But, I suspect that lever of evolution will slow down
soon. There is very little that you will own in your life that depreciates
as fast or as much as a new car.