Re: [OM] Scotland question

Subject: Re: [OM] Scotland question
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 08:12:56 -0400
I sure hope I don't. <g>

The exits off either side are not terribly uncommon over here. My favorite are
exits off Interstate 93 as it arrows through the greater Boston area. It
features exits off exits, and some of the exits off exits have exits off them
as well. Numbers of times I have thought I was following directions precisely,
only to find myself in a galaxy far, far removed from the galaxy toward which I
was headed. Fortunately, greater Boston street patterns make no sense at all,
so if you make a mistake you just start charging around willy-nilly and
eventually find what you're looking for. If you're lucky.

--Bob