Re: [OM] : Re: IMG: Mockingbird via Layers

Subject: Re: [OM] : Re: IMG: Mockingbird via Layers
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 10:24:14 -0500
Yes, Brian, the Mockingbird just appeared unexpectedly, and I got a few
shots.  No time to refocus or think about a different angle.  I think some
of the techniques mentioned do allow for image improvement, but, as you say,
starting with a proper image makes things much easier.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA