Re: [OM] It's Now Official

Subject: Re: [OM] It's Now Official
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 08:47:46 +1000
When I got home from school in the days when I taught darkroom, I was required
to shower immediately and bag all clothing for washing. 'She, who must be
obeyed' could not tolerate the smell of fixer,  mostly. There were odourless
chemicals available but at double the price, the school would not buy them. But
they were out there and still should be.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com
Author/Publisher: The SLR Compendium - http://www.blurb.com/books/3732813