Re: [OM] Reasonable price for a Vers. 2 Bellows?

Subject: Re: [OM] Reasonable price for a Vers. 2 Bellows?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 09:38:53 -0400
What Moose said.  I didn't realize there were 2 "versions" either.  I
just looked at mine and see that it's version 1... lacking the green
marks for the 80mm auto.  But, if I needed those marks, I'd just use
some small pieces of tape as Moose suggests or maybe even a paint dab.
A photo of a version 2 rail would be nice but all that's really needed
is a measurement between the two orange marks and corresponding green
marks.  I was surprised that the two lenses don't have the same back
focal length but that's not necessary on a bellows-only lens.
Nevertheless, since the two lenses have the same focal length the
distance between the orange and green marks can't be very large.

I just found this version 2 on ebay
<http://www.ebay.com/itm/OLYMPUS-OM-AUTO-BELLOWS-Slide-Copier-Double-Cable-Release-MINT-CONDITION-/151021986585?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item23299ca319>
 From blowing up the image and measuring it appears to me that the green
marks are 12-13mm ahead of the corresponding orange marks.  Someone who
owns one can get more precise.  I would expect some difference in the
distances for 1X and 1.5X.

Chuck Norcutt