[OM] Minneapolis f-stop swap

Subject: [OM] Minneapolis f-stop swap
From: Dean Hansen <hanse112@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 16:44:21 -0500
Attended the semi-annual f-stop swap meet in Mpls. today.  Dwindling
audience, probably slightly fewer sellers than in years past, and, as
usual, very little OM equipment.  Correction:  very little decent OM
equipment.  There was a near-NIB Olympus Stylus P&S ($10), some OM 10s,
a couple 50/1.8 lenses.  And an 85/2 Zuiko Auto-T, not a silver-nose.
$200 asking.  On the way out, I offered $160, and offer was accepted.
Not sure what I'll use it for, but figured I had to fill out the
stable.  Anyway, decent price, I thought.  Snappy blades, nice clear
glass.  That's quite an impressive front element.
Dean