Re: [OM] Chinese Extensions ((IMGs)

Subject: Re: [OM] Chinese Extensions ((IMGs)
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 14:39:45 -0700
On 4/20/2013 2:24 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> Looks great to me

Thanks!

> (or at least until I discover the amount of Moosification required :-))

Not required, any more than post is required for shots without the tubes.
Anyone happy with images straight out of their
cameras should be happy with results with extension tubes.

As it turns out, they don't require more post than other images, but I didn't
know for sure until I tried them out. I
was testing for myself, so I did what I do.

P. P. Moose