Re: [OM] LR5 beta

Subject: Re: [OM] LR5 beta
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 06:47:10 +1000
I would be happier if it would go search for an image that is no longer where
it used to be because 've been housekeeping and moved the folder.
"Would you like me to find it for you? OK, now tell me where it is..."
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com
Author/Publisher: The SLR Compendium - http://www.blurb.com/books/3732813