Re: [OM] The Joy of Backups

Subject: Re: [OM] The Joy of Backups
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 15:49:58 -0500
> Ken, I still love myself.  I'm not the competitive one, remember?

Ah, yes. My competitive and self-effacement rises again. One of the
joys of being me.

> I think you're the one who is hard on himself.  I'm the Horatio to your
> Hamlet.

I'd have a pithy Shakespearean comment in response by I'm trying to
address the previous comment so I'm refraining from googling Hamlet
and Horatio.

> I took a little extra care at that location this last trip.  Here's Ken in
> the place of destiny, along the Presque Isle:

Wearing my hiking sandals this time. Doesn't matter if my feet get
wet. But, boy were they getting cold. When we went back tot he
vehicles so you could change camera kits, I did put my hiking boots
on, I think. Odd that I'm not looking very happy in that shot. Not
sure why, since I had just crossed my Rubicon.

Oh, and to the discussion we are having about the 35-80/2.8, this
picture is a pretty good example of how this lens renders a scene like
this.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx