Re: [OM] Need some advice

Subject: Re: [OM] Need some advice
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 09:07:21 -0400
Comparing to the original only I thought I'd pretty much eliminated the
yellow neck.  But your comparison images show more clearly that it's
still there.  But you didn't state how you'd accomplished your latest
result.  Was it masking mine and yours together (thus adding even a bit
more complexity) or something simpler than that?

Chuck Norcutt