Re: [OM] Need some advice

Subject: Re: [OM] Need some advice
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 20:01:34 -0400
Mine and Moose's are different but, not having been there, I wouldn't
proclaim that one is better than the other.  But mine was much simpler
than Moose's sophisticated fix.  Maybe you'll like it as well or think
it's good enough considering the simplicity of only having to move two
sliders.

Chuck Norcutt