Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - new one up

Subject: Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - new one up
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 09:48:54 -0500
On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 9:45 AM, Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Gorgeous photo of Lucy!  You got a beautiful skin tone there.
>
> Tina
>

> > This photo just *had* to be the PAW for this week (I'll probably add
> > some more tomorrow when I'm not so tired).
> >
> > http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=4340

Thanks!  That was all just indirect daylight coming through sheer white
curtains.  I didn't want to turn on the room light or use flash to disturb
her, so I just let the E-M5 run with the ISO and daylight.  I am very happy
with the result.

The funny thing is, she was born after the last time we actually saw the
family, so she was the only one of the kids who had never met Aunt Sheri
and Uncle Paul.  But it didn't take her long to warm up to us.  What an
angel.

--

Paul Braun
Music Junkie

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life." -- Harlan Howard