Re: [OM] Need some advice

Subject: Re: [OM] Need some advice
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 09:16:23 -0400
Messed around with it a bit in LR, but didn't really get after it. The yellow
seems to be there regardless, or maybe it's just my eyes. But to get shed of it
completely wacks out the rest of the image.

Wouldn't worry about it too much. Nice picture of friends. And like Philippe
said, you can always go black & white.