Re: [OM] IMG: Surprise! [was Droplets]

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Surprise! [was Droplets]
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 08:31:13 -0400
No, LF film would be more than I'd be willing to tackle at this state of the
game.

But I did read about a technique that Scot Kelby (Mr. Photoshop) uses that
sounds similar. He processes and sharpens normally, and then tops it off with a
smidgen of gaussian blur. At least that's what I recall. It's been a while
since I read the piece. Failing that, you can get one of the plug-ins that
offers various types of "glow" and apply to taste and then pull the slider all
the way back to near zero. I've done that a few times to fairly good effect.
Very slight glow, or softening, on what otherwise is a very sharp image.

--Bob