Re: [OM] Legacy glass on e-system cameras

Subject: Re: [OM] Legacy glass on e-system cameras
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 19:41:56 -0500
Bill,

I use a similar setup with Leica-R lens and 2X, using A on the E-510 or E-1,
and this works fine.  It sounds like an auto exposure problem.

Do you have a ZD automatic exposure lens that you could check out?  A kit
lens might verify that the exposure system was or was not working correctly.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA