Re: [OM] [LRflex] IMGs: A Day To Remember

Subject: Re: [OM] [LRflex] IMGs: A Day To Remember
From: philippe.amard@xxxxxx
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 00:09:34 +0200 (CEST)
Wonderful sights - I'd have "bent these knees of mine" in the first two, but
the last two are a pure tribute to the scenery and to your talent - don't sell
that nasty gear Bob - no one deserves it wore than you ;-)

Thanks you for sharing the beauties of nature, Philippe says in earnest

Amitiés
Ph

Message du : 06/04/2013 23:58