[OM] IMGs: A Day To Remember

Subject: [OM] IMGs: A Day To Remember
From: Robert Adler <rgacpa@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 14:58:34 -0700
I was really going to title this email, "FS: Complete Alpa System with
Digital Back"... I don't think I will ever have the chance to photograph
more beautiful scenery than yesterday!

I felt just like the Bishop in the movie Caddy Shack. For those who haven't
seen it, you should take 2 minutes to watch:
http://youtu.be/r95a3p8Os-w

I just wish I could have captured the vibrant beauty that presented itself
at every turn in the road. There is a story behind each image, but rather
than bore you, I just give you the link:
www.rgaphoto.com/2013-04-BigSur

Though there is great horror on this planet, there is also unimaginable
beauty. I hope you enjoy. Just wish I had better words...

Best,
Bob

--
Bob Adler