Re: [OM] IMG: Jonas - Moose

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Jonas - Moose
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 23:31:25 +0200
Thanks for viewing for one, and for asking too.

Jonas is the French for Jonah, I should have checked the spelling
before posting here sorry ...

Now I thought the Guggenheim Museum looks like the inside of a whale,
spare ribs of sorts, that's it ...

Thanks again

Amitiés
Philippe

Le 2 avr. 13 à 23:21, Moose a écrit :

> On 3/30/2013 9:50 AM, philippe.amard wrote:
>> It's here
>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/NYC-2013/NYC-BLDG-Gughenheimer-2653.jpg.html
>> or
>> http://tinyurl.com/ckxnjyc
>
> I like this image, but don't understand the 'Jonas' reference.
>
> I wouldn't be so curious, but that the name popped up in an entirely
> different context, but also connected to NY, at the
> same time.
>
> Curious Moose
>
> --
> --

to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.

NO ARCHIVE