Re: [OM] OT: Auto boxes, was A rental car for Scotland

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Auto boxes, was A rental car for Scotland
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 14:20:59 +0100
I suspect, Chuck, that the mechanisms were already present as part of the
system to improve stability.  Most German manufacturers have for a while now
had braking to individual wheels, as I understand it, to improve control in
cornering under adverse conditions.  If that were the case, adding braking for
the cruise control would have cost little in weight or complexity.

I'll have a look for the video.

Chris