Re: [OM] A rental car for Scotland

Subject: Re: [OM] A rental car for Scotland
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 06:19:28 -0400
I did not make myself very clear.  The downshifting I was referring to
was not to maintain speed when going uphill (they all do that).  What I
meant was downshifting to maintain the set speed when going downhill...
when simply throttling back is insufficient.  I know of no other
vehicles other than Chrysler products that will do that.  It seems very
strange since the inclusion of such a feature is nothing but a small
amount of firmware.

Chuck Norcutt