Re: [OM] Head pounding moments

Subject: Re: [OM] Head pounding moments
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 11:57:58 -0500
>>  Ahh.  So you must be one of them "engineering" types who wants to build
> stuff that actually works, cost-be-damned.  We've heard about troublemakers
> like you...

Kinda sorta. I tell the other engineering types what to engineer.

> Again, just stick to your slide rules and soldering irons.  Leave the PR to
> the professionals.  This is why we don't let you talk much.

HEY! I dress up nice. Once in a while... OK, so today I'm wearing
sandals, a orange and purple anorak and my earrings....

> Did you even *READ* the associates' handbook?  This is SOP.  Stop whining.

Oh. Rats. That's the form I signed right after the NDA.

> It's all about you, isn't it?  "Me, me, me..."

Well, yes. Of course!

> You obviously don't grasp
> the bigger-picture concepts and mindshare.  We're trying to leverage our
> core competencies and create a sustainable marketing model that will
> provide maximum shareholder equity and provide the most comprehensively
> rich user experience from a least-common-denominator paradigm.

So, I just did a word search on our company intranet looking for those
key phrases and came up with over 200 press releases. :(

AG