Re: [OM] A rental car for Scotland

Subject: Re: [OM] A rental car for Scotland
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 08:19:21 -0400
You missed my admission that Piers was indeed correct... it's a Jag XK
as evidenced by my returning to the original image and blowing it up
enough to see it better and also read the name plate.  I was easily
confused because the Vauxhall we rented was a fastback sedan and the
same dark blue color.  I do have other photos of the Vauxhall but not
posted.  It was a comfortable car for 4 people with luggage.

Chuck Norcutt