Re: [OM] (OT) The Road Ahead

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) The Road Ahead
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 14:08:49 -0400
I know I've posted this before. Well, I think I have.

Do you know the difference between a Rolling Stone and a Scotsman?

Rolling Stone says: Hey, you, get off of my cloud!

Scotsman says: Hey, McCloud, get off of my ewe!

<snicker>

--Bob

I know they don't make sheep phones. You guys are just trying to pull the wool
over my eyes. But I'm onto you!