Re: [OM] (OT) The Road Ahead

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) The Road Ahead
From: "Sawyer, Edward" <Ed.Sawyer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 13:57:59 +0000
"The vaccine for Lyme disease is no longer available. It was discontinued by
the manufacturer in 2002, citing low demand. People who were vaccinated are
no longer protected against Lyme disease, as protection was not long
lasting. There are  vaccines available for dogs but no vaccine available for
cats."