Re: [OM] (OT) The Road Ahead

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) The Road Ahead
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 11:00:43 -0400
Used to getting bitten up here in Occupied Canada. And the only thing I don't
like garlic with is ice cream. <g> In fact, just the other night had some nice
fat olives stuffed with garlic cloves. Yum. I've heard the west coast is the
place. A friend who went a couple of years ago highly recommends Isle of Mull,
Isle of Skye, etc. I like the throw a dart at a map idea. Kinda fits right in
with the notion of renting a car and charging off into the Highlands with nary
a care.

--Bob