Re: [OM] Lessons Learned

Subject: Re: [OM] Lessons Learned
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 10:17:48 -0400
Thanks, Chuck.  Yes, I have several of the Transcend 16GB cards and they
have always worked perfectly.  I still have the 32GB cards and will try
formating them in the computer.  If they are incompatable with the Leica
M's, though, they are useless to me!  Leica recommends the Transcend brand
but I don't know if they recommend 32GB ones.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com