Re: [OM] Panny 14-42 X [was Purse and/or Camera [was More ...

Subject: Re: [OM] Panny 14-42 X [was Purse and/or Camera [was More ...
From: DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 11:30:03 -0500
On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 11:16 AM, Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Nathan wrote:
> > Because I do not want enter the slippery slope of Photoshop
> manipulation. My ideal photograph is one that needs as little work in LR as
> possible.
>
> I go both ways on this.

I think the slope is already slippery.  Have you never composed and shot
with a known adjustment, available to you in your favorite PP program, in
mind?  The ones that occur most for me are lens correction, highlight and
shadow balancing, and perspective correction.  There are doubtless others
that I will think of the next time I handle a camera.

Joel W.