Re: [OM] OT: Baking joy

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Baking joy
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 20:05:42 +0000
Thanks Piers.

Yes, he's good breeding stock, that one.  But then the younger one is about to
make me a grandpa for the 3rd time :-)  I'll be 60 next year and I might take
the opportunity to retire again, changing my job for something else.

That recoil that you posit might explain how time passes so quickly now, Piers
. . .

Chris