Re: [OM] OT: Baking joy

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Baking joy
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 17:49:02 -0000
Two grand-daughters already? From just one son? Yikes, how old does that
make you? Aye, and me too, no need to state the painfully obvious.

Anybody else noticed the elasticity of time? Takes ages to stretch the
elastic band of life to its peak, but the recoil is pretty damned quick. I
think a rubber technologist would tell us that is hysteresis. Perhaps it
hysterically funny. For some. But their turn will come.

Nice photo, Chris, thanks for the peek.

Piers