Re: [OM] IMG: Gaudi in NYC

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Gaudi in NYC
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 07:07:04 +0000
They're well shot, Philippe, and I admire your creativeness and technical
accomplishment.  But such buildings leave me cold when looked at too closely.

It's probably because I'm pretty sure that they are not built to last, but are
depreciated over around 25 years.  That means that they will be demolished and
something else built in their places -- at vast expense.  The work by Gaudí
stands today.

Come to think of it, so does my house, built in the 1750s . . . :-)

Chris.